[RP TownTalk] Town Center of Dreams

euniverz at aol.com euniverz at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 15:22:03 UTC 2007

Bruce,

It has ALWAYS been my understanding that there was nothing we could do about the vacant buildings and that it was all the developer's "fault".? This is what I have heard from our town's leaders, whom I would have expected to be the subject matter expert on the issue.

Are you saying this is something that is within OUR power to be remedied?? What would it take, and would such an action be realistic???This would be a very interesting development (pun intended).

Adrianne Lefkowitz
48th & Madison

?

Message: 2