[RP TownTalk] Town Center of Dreams

Alan K. Thompson twacks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 19:14:34 UTC 2007

If I remember correctly, the Town attached covenants to the deed when
the properties were sold to Douglas Development (aka Jemal).  I don't
think there is an on-line version of these, but you could ask for a
copy from the Town.

Just to be clear, the restrictions you and I were quoting were "zoning
restrictions," which  have a relatively easy process for
bending/setting aside, as needed.  The "covenants" which apply to the
property are legal instruments attached to the deed, and require much
more work to set aside and/or change.

(I am not a lawyer, however, and haven't even played one on TV, so
take my words for what they're worth). ;-)

Alan