[RP TownTalk] Town Center of Dreams

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 19:24:47 UTC 2007

Gottcha. Thanks Alan.

In a message dated 9/12/2007 3:14:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  twacks at g
mail.com writes:

If I  remember correctly, the Town attached covenants to the deed when
the  properties were sold to Douglas Development (aka Jemal).  I  don't
think there is an on-line version of these, but you could ask for  a
copy from the Town.

Just to be clear, the restrictions you and I  were quoting were "zoning
restrictions," which  have a relatively easy  process for
bending/setting aside, as needed.  The "covenants" which  apply to the
property are legal instruments attached to the deed, and  require much
more work to set aside and/or change.

(I am not a  lawyer, however, and haven't even played one on TV, so
take my words for  what they're worth). ;-)

Alan