[RP TownTalk] Town Center-Dreams

Lou King lking at knob.com
Mon Sep 17 15:07:32 UTC 2007

I think Bruce has a point.
I would think that if all other thing were equal and one location for a
business included "we have control" and the others didn't, I would look
elsewhere.

Of course "control" only has meaning if someone wants what you have
control of.  We can bicker all day about how we will use our control but
if we don't create an environment in which someone wants to move into
Town Center, it will remain just that; blah blah blah.

JMHO Lou