[RP TownTalk] McAlpine

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:53:30 UTC 2007

Ann, and anyone interested: There's a writeup of some of the history
of the MacAlpine house and property, and the area, with an image of
the map sketch and links to historical documents on the Route1Growth
blog:

http://route1growth.wordpress.com/2007/09/14/meet-mac-alpine-or-past-lives-of-the-cafritz-property-part-1/