[RP TownTalk] Second Annual Holiday Market & Festival of Lights Celebration, Dec. 8 & 9, 2007

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:03:33 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,
We are interested in seeing who wants to participate in our Second Annual
Holiday Market Weekend on Saturday in Town Center, 12/8 between 1pm and 9pm,
and on Sunday, 12/9 between 12pm and 5pm.Last year, we had an attendance of
500 customers on Saturday and 250 people on Sunday. We are hoping to
increase this by 10-15% this year. This would be held in conjunction with
Riverdale Park Business Association's Santa Photo session and the Festival
of Lights (assuming we have their permission). Would any of the producing
(folks who make things) vendors or other producing vendors you know have an
interest in this type of event? Let me know and we can start planning the
event soon.

Thanks,

Jim Coleman
Market Coordinator