[RP TownTalk] more on FD

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 10:38:52 UTC 2007

Thanks for the link to the video clip and article -
(I'd previously commented on the ambulance call for
Mr. Kiernan)

Things must've changed a lot since I was a
firefighter/EMT; however, I still say that ALL
volunteers shouldn't be tarred w/ the same brush -
granted there is no place in ANY FD (or anywhere) for
setting someone on fire, but I want to wait and see
who-all was involved in the incident, if senior
members of the dept. were in fact on site at the time,
etc.  Really, really sad.