[RP TownTalk] A posting by the Fire Chief

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Fri Sep 28 23:11:36 UTC 2007

It seems that Vince Harrison, Chief of the Riverdale Fire Department,
has made a posting to the STATter 911 blog here

   http://www.wusa9.com/news/columnist/blogs/2007/09/teenager-set-on-fire-inside-md.html#2598221581579250635

regarding the intentional burning of a teenage boy at our firehouse.
I reproduce Mr Harrison's posting in full below for the public
interest.  It includes the promise to answer all questions at the
Legislative Session on Monday.  I believe the first three lines of
this comment were not written by Mr Harrison, but are quoted lines
from a different comment to which he is responding:

   What a bunch of morons. Nothing else would be expected
   out of a volunteer firehouse in PG. I hope the family sues
   and takes it all.

   Well I take it you are like many others who hide thier names,
   But call us what you want I know you are PERFECT in everyway!!
   But to wish what you have shows me you are nothing more then
   a work of art and I hope you sleep well. But to others Tune in the
   town meeting this Monday and I will be there ready to answer any
   and all ?'s about this incident.

   Thanks Dave for Reporting what I said correctly and as promised
   when ALL the facts are in I will let you know

   Thanks
   Vince Harrison
   Chief Riverdale FD