[RP TownTalk] Saturday reminder: Recycle all paper products @Public Works

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 12:57:06 UTC 2007

I'm proud of myself -- it's Saturday morning and I have actually
remembered (for the first time)! Take the paper recycling to Public
Works today!!

On 9/17/07, Mike Scott <mscott9 at gmail.com> wrote:
Cardboard boxes (cereal boxes, shoe boxes, shipping boxes), phone
books, newspapers, magazines, paper, etc. can all be recycled at
Public Works (5012 Queensbury Road) on Saturday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
This is the best choice for the Town because the Town receives revenue
from recycling these materials.  Also, recycling at any location,
rather than putting out with trash for pick up, helps the town because
it reduces our dump costs.  On Wednesdays (Riverdale recycling pick up
day) the county accepts only newspapers, phone books, and magazines
(no cardboard).  The green and yellow dumpster at Riverdale Elementary
is for newspapers, paper, and magazines (no cardboard).  Recycling
paper and cardboard at the Public Works facility is very beneficial to
our town and I encourage all to do so.  If you have any other
questions please call Public Works at 301-864-1803

--
Riverdale Park Community Wiki
"Build it -- and stay awhile"