[RP TownTalk] everything we need to know about garbage & recycling?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 19:05:04 UTC 2007

With a goal toward getting 'everything we need to know about garbage &
recycling' in one handy place, i've started a page on the wiki,
combining info from the town's website, the recent email from our
Acting Public Works Director, and towntalk emails by Marc Molino and
Alice Ewen Walker, plus some stuff (and a link to) the Hyattsville
wiki...

Our wiki is here: http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/

The two new pages I'm referring to are here:
Garbage & Recycling - http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Garbage+%26+Recycling
and
Ideas on Reducing Waste & Recycling More
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Ideas+on+Reducing+Waste+%26+Recycling+More

Please take a look, add information or links that are missing or are
relevant, correct things that are incorrect, or send me any comments
if you'd prefer that.  Any way that we can make it better and more
useful for us...

BTW, I also created a contents page for Town Services
(http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Town+Services) and in so doing,
discovered that our Fire Dept has a pretty nice webpage... you'll find
the link there .. this page could really use some thought &
organization...

Dwight