[RP TownTalk] sesame place

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 00:36:45 UTC 2008

Friends,

We're looking to go to Sesame Place, an amusement park for little
kids, just 30min north of Philly sometime in early summer.  Their
website is www.sesameplace.com.  Apparently, if you have a group of
15 or more, tickets are only $20 rather than $48.  I've heard great
things about the park from other parents.  So, if you are interested
in taking advantage of the group rate, please email me and I will put
together a small group and figure out a saturday that works.  I
already have two families interested, so I just need three-four more
families and then we will be all set.

Also, please share with other families you know.

Dannielle
Dannielle Glaros
dmglaros at gmail.com