[RP TownTalk] Wachovia building?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:33:18 UTC 2008

As I recall, it was reported at a recent RP Business Ass'n meeting
that they expected to have permits in hand and begin work o/a
September -- i suspect any work visible now has to do with the
"improvements" to the Rt1-410 intersection which i believe is part of
EYA's agreement but just happens to be located in front of the
Wachovia property. but i could be wrong!