[RP TownTalk] re Town center

jayrite at aol.com jayrite at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 18:33:48 UTC 2008

Well Here we go again! I see it's that time of the year. So I will ask a simple question since two of the posters here seem to know for sure. What ARE the rates?
I'd really like to know.?Someone said that?they "ARE rediculous" (quite matter-of-factly) after another said "You should hear how much they are asking for to lease the space there."

So, now I'm very curious
I'd love to hear, actually! So...how much are they asking? Eh?

Jay