[RP TownTalk] when is Spring Clean up day?

lisagrob at verizon.net lisagrob at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 14:20:40 UTC 2008

It's like big trash day multiplied. Just put everything out on the curb except the aforementioned prohibited items.

No free pizza.

Lisa

"Town  Wide Spring Clean –up day: Tuesday, May 29, 2007
    Remember no paints, metals, tires, or items with Freon."

Somehow my radar scanned right over this in the past. What is "Spring
Clean up day" actually?? Here at the office they give us pizza on
office clean up day once or twice a year...