[RP TownTalk] special last minute appeal: ArtsFest needs your paper towel & toilet paper tubes (as well as the yogurt containers, large or small)

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 04:32:27 UTC 2008

Wish we'd asked sooner -- but if everyone in town brings a couple we'll be
fine!!!!!  Any paper tube that's at least a little pliable will work (from
paper towel rolls, toilet paper, etc - even mailing tubes if they're on the
thin side).

We actually need these by this Monday, or Tuesday at the very latest.
They're for the Children's Tent activities.  You may drop them by on our
porch or email me and we'll make arrangements.  Thanks to everyone who's
brought milk jugs and helped out on the pinatas -- and thanks for these in
advance!

And don't forget the yogurt containers too!

4716 Riverdale Rd.

--
1st Annual Riverdale Park ArtsFest
Town Center (at the MARC)