[RP TownTalk] National Night Out 08/05 7pm-9pm

Anne Blein-Zuk annelbv at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 02:43:07 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be hosting a kids bike rodeo at National Night Out on August 5th in Riverdale Park. The course will not be for beginners or training wheels because we will set up on a dirt field with a large natural obstacle and several wooden ramps. There is no need a bring your bike or helmet, we will provide these. National Night Out is running from 7 pm until 9 pm. Make sure to come around earlier than later, because we will only run the rodeo while the lights permits it safely.

Feel free to contact me, should you have any question.

Anne Blein-Zuk
TFK PG
301-704-6612
Anne at tfkpg.org