[RP TownTalk] The good old days!

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:54:02 UTC 2008

Friends and neighbors,

Just a quick FYI, any person who is unable through a legitimate disability
to move their trash to the street will, as was previously the case, have it
picked up from their back yard.  We have a list of such individuals and it
is part of the contract that this service will continue.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor