[RP TownTalk] Imagine Maryland Survey

Hyattsville CDC sweisenberg at covad.net
Tue Aug 12 14:37:35 UTC 2008

Neighbors, Stakeholders, and Colleagues,

Please take a look at this note from the Maryland State Arts Council: your assistance with this important survey is invaluable to the  support of the Arts in Maryland and for the Gateway Arts District.  Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Regards,
Stuart Eisenberg
Hyattsville CDC