[RP TownTalk] Today's lunchtime riddle....

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:56:29 UTC 2008

There must be some course of action to take against this type of
insinuation and innuendo wholly unbecoming of our elected officials...
;-)

(Since there's no course of action we can take against play on the
field wholly unbecoming of our LOCAL baseball team...)

--
 "And where there is enough evidence to charge someone with a crime,
we vigorously prosecute. But not every wrong, or even every violation