[RP TownTalk] New store in town?

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 13:16:06 UTC 2008

Is the PanAmerican Market which took over the old Poretsky Management building near the entrance to St. Bernards' Church open?  I saw a lot of cars parked there on Saturday.  Has anyone been in there yet, do they have good produce, meat, and seafood?  If they're open, I'll stop in, but I confesss, I've turned into a "regular" at LaGrande at Riverdale Plaza!   (does anyone besides myself remember when the PanAmerican Market building was a Grand Union supermarket?   Shows my age, huh?)