[RP TownTalk] Downward Dog, anyone?

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 15:55:30 UTC 2008

In the yoga sense, not the four legged critter way (nothing against 'em) .

If anyone is interested:  I take a great yoga class just across Rt. 1 at the Riverdale Presbyterian Church. I love the instructor, Anna Rain.  There is a new set of classes starting the first week of September, including a class for beginners on Mondays at 6 pm.  Just thought I would pass it on in case anyone else is looking for a local place for yoga classes (Iyengar style).  The website is http://annarainyoga.com
She doesn't have the fall schedule posted yet, but you can find her contact info for any questions.

I just want to say that I don't have any financial
stake in this, I just want to share about a great local class.
Kathy