[RP TownTalk] New store in town?

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 17:37:16 UTC 2008

Hey I remember when it was a Grand Union.

Emily

In a message dated 8/27/2008 9:41:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bruce.wernek at mindspring.com writes:

I've  already been to the PanAmerican.  Great prices, boneless chicken
breasts  $1.19/lb if I remember correctly.  I don't think the LaGrande can match
that.  Other meats were priced similarly.  It's probably an opening  sale, but
I'd take advantage of it.  Don't expect the cashiers to speak  English.

Bruce