[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Property Presentation

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:17:43 UTC 2008

Dear friends and neighbors,

I just want to remind everyone that tomorrow Saturday the 13th, from 9-12 at
Riverdale Elementary School the Cafritz development team will make a
presentation of their revised plan.  This is a great opportunity to both
come out and get an overview of the project and to weigh in with concerns
you have about how it might impact our community.

The next (and first formal) step in the process is for the developer to get
the property rezoned to allow the type of development that they seek.  Now
is therefore the time that we have the greatest chance to influence the
outcome.

I will only be able to be at the meeting for about the first half due to
another engagement, so please know that here at Town Talk, as well as
contacting me directly, are great means of making sure I am aware of any
concerns or comments you may have. I suppose there is a good chance we might
meet up at the Holiday Market or Festival of Lights too.

Happy Holidays,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor