[RP TownTalk] Toys for Tots at University Town Center - Reminder

Lynda Lynn lal at utcmail.net
Tue Dec 16 18:46:38 UTC 2008

 W e are still collecting toys for our Toys for Tots drive through this Friday, December 19, 2008, here at University Town Center.

Drop box locations are:
The lobby of our office, 6525 Belcrest Rd, Suite 300  - Metro III
Metro II
 Metro V.

THANK YOU to all the employees of Metro II and Metro V.

Metro V employees donated over two full boxes of toys on Saturday during MIX 107.3's live broadcast and helped to make our Saturday event a success!

Metro II has filled up one drop box of toys and is trying to catch up to the Metro V folks by filling up their 2nd toy box.

Keep up the great work!!

 Remember, When you donate a new, unwrapped toy and/or cash donation you are helping to make the holiday better for a child that may not have received anything if you had not donated.

University Town Center is proud to partner with MIX 107.3 and the US Marines Corp in sponsoring Toys For Tots.
Please join us on Saturday, December 13, 2008, between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM as MIX 107.3 broadcasts LIVE from University Town Center.

6500 America Boulevard
The Plaza
Hyattsville, MD  20782

Drop off a new unwrapped toy and/or cash donation and help to make the holidays special for the areas neediest children.
All cash donations are used by the US Marine Corps to purchase toys for the Toys for Tots children.

Visit MIX 107.3's website to bid on the University Town Center Gift Basket on the Online Auction.
The Gift Basket is filled with gift cards and items from all of our great stores.
100% of the money raised goes to the US Marine Corps' Toys for Tots campaign.
All the toys purchased are distributed to local children in need!

http://www.mix1073fm.com//sectional.asp?id=29103<http://www.mix1073fm.com/sectional.asp?id=29103>

Toy Drop Boxes located in the following locations for those wishing to donate prior to December 13, 2008

Metro III
6525 Belcrest Rd
Suite 300

Metro II