[RP TownTalk] burglarized on Quintana St.

thebee32 at aol.com thebee32 at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 18:35:55 UTC 2008

 Hey everyone. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up and let them know that my apartment on the 5800 block of Quintana Street in what I think is technically "Riverdale Heights" was burglarized Friday while I was at work.

I live in a basement apartment and they came in by breaking a window in the back of the house, stole my lap top, DVD player, jewelry box, some DVDs, all of my CDs and two suitcases - which is what I assume they used to cart my things away in, and went out through the front door. Unfortunately my landlord's homeowner's insurance doesn't cover tenants, but I'm mostly upset about a few special/sentimental items from deceased family members and friends. She also said that in the 17 years she's lived there she's never had a problem.

PG police surprisingly responded pretty quickly but, of course, the officer didn't give me much hope for the culprits being caught. But I just wanted everyone to know and be on the lookout. And, even though I know it's a long shot, if anyone happened to see someone walking down the street with black rolling suitcases between 9 am and 7 pm last Friday, feel free to let me know. Thanks!

Maya T. Prabhu
Quintana Street