[RP TownTalk] Justin Ross's Inauguration Watch Party- you are invited!

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 12:02:17 UTC 2008

Here's a nice way to celebrate Inauguration Day with your neighbors if
you have the day off and don't want to go downtown.

-Sarah

-------

Be A Part of the Historic Day when Barack Obama becomes our 44th President!

 Watch the Inauguration Festivities with your fellow Prince George's Residents!

Do you want to be part of the historic Barack Obama Inauguration but
don't want to deal with the overwhelming crowds, freezing cold, and
lack of bathrooms? Then we've got the event for you!!

Please Join Delegate Justin Ross and County Councilman Will Campos for
an Inauguration Watch Party complete with complimentary finger food
and non-alcoholic drinks. We will also be giving out American Flags
and free Barack Obama calendars (1 per attendee while supplies last)
and watching history unfold on 20 large flat screen TVs.

The inauguration watching event will be held on January 20, 2008,
11:00 am - 4:00 pm at Hank's Tavern and Eats in University Town Center
in Hyattsville, MD.

For more information on parking please visit

http://www.universitytowncenter.net/interactive_map.html

To RSVP for this event, and space will be limited, please visit:

www.justinross.us/obama

Hank's, Hyattsville's newest restaurant, offers chef-driven cuisine in
a simple contemporary setting. Featuring creative twists on classic
bar food and comfort cuisine with bold flavors, all ingredients are
fresh, and all dishes homemade with only the highest quality
ingredients. Enjoy our "Impossible Double Hank Burger", fresh fish,
big salads, milkshakes, and handmade breads from a local artisanal
baker brought to your table by Hyattsville's friendliest waitstaff.

"Great Food and Happy Hour every day that ends in a "y"...Hanks Tavern
& Eats now open in Hyattsville!"

Please visit www.HanksEats.com for more information

HANK'S TAVERN & EATS
6507 AMERICA BLVD.
HYATTSVILLE MD 20782
301-209-0572 phone

By Authority: Friends of Justin Ross; Jane Ross, Treasurer