[RP TownTalk] Purple Line route thru Riverdale

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Dec 28 19:24:01 UTC 2008

Dwight Holmes wrote, On 12/28/2008 1:15 PM:
> I'm wondering if with previously-unimaginable amounts of federal money
> looking for productive and jobs-producing ways to be spent if this
> question might be reopened?
I believe all that federal money is looking for "shovel ready" projects
to stimulate the economy NOW not later.  Don't think the Purple Line
qualifies. Add to the current status of the Purple Line, a change in the
route and there are not even pencil drawings yet.  Nice thought though.

On the other hand I am giving up any thought of seeing any significant
reduction in the national debt  in my life time, or my kids. I even
wonder about in my granddaughter's life time.