[RP TownTalk] does this seem democratic?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:20:42 UTC 2008

Ask and you shall receive.  Much appreciated, Regina. I see exactly where
the Post went wrong -- they took the 46 chosen by congressional district
number and declared that to be the total number of voter-chosen delegates.
Shame on them. I will write the Post today. Thanks, again for the legwork on
getting the clarification.

Of course that still leaves 29% of our delegates as super delagates -- still
apparently above the national average, and certainly still way above what
some would take to be a reasonable number. But I am at least satisfied to
know we're not a total outlier.