[RP TownTalk] Kenilworth liquor store photos

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:59:42 UTC 2008

I took a few pictures on Kenilworth Ave yesterday... I don't have the time
right now to really do anything with these, but if anyone would like to,
feel free!
They are viewable here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/dwightrholmes/KenilworthAveQuestion
You can then click on "Slideshow" or just click on the individual photos

I endeavored to get all the liquor stores along Kenilworth. There's one in
the shopping center (where El Grandé Market has replaced Giant) but the
light was in the wrong position yesterday. I'll try again today perhaps.

--
Riverdale Park Community Wiki
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/