[RP TownTalk] Kenilworth liquor store photos

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 16:20:05 UTC 2008

BTW, i found the definition of a Class B+ Beer, Wine & Liquor license here:
http://www.co.pg.md.us/Government/BoardsCommissions/pdfs/rulebook.pdf

I guess the "+" is the addition of "off sale" so a B license is for serving
on premises only and B+ allows both in-bar or restaurant plus liquor store
sales.

Are there other B+ establishments in the area, other than Lee's down by W
Hyattsville Metro?

DESCRIPTION OF CLASS OF LICENSES AND HOURS OF SALES

"Class B+, Beer, Wine & Hours of operation are 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. except
on Friday and Saturday with Liquors approved live entertainment. The
licensed premise may remain open until 3:00 a.m.
This license includes seven (7) days On & Off Sale Beer and Light Wine, six
(6) days On & Off Sale Beer, Wine and Liquor. (separate off sale facility to
sell beer, wine and liquor off sale). Special Sunday Sale Permit required
for On Sale consumption of Liquor. (*See Rule No. 67)"

(Rule 67 has to do with Wine Tasting licenses)