[RP TownTalk] New Korean restaurant, etc.

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 20:06:36 UTC 2008

Right next to the Alamo?  Is that where the large "Foo
Dogs" are standing outside? I was wondering why they
had those outside the Alamo! I'll have to give it a
try, especially if it's authentic Korean food and not
a chain restaurant.  Thanks for the "heads up!"

I'd also ask people to give the LaGrande supermarket
(at the old Giant Food location at Riverdale Plaza) a
try; I went in on Sunday, they had carrots, 2
one-pound bags for a dollar, celery 79 cents a bunch!
It's nice to go shopping for produce and get change
from a $10 bill!