[RP TownTalk] Md senator helps pass Telecom immunity

cranky old coot lking at knob.com
Fri Feb 15 18:04:59 UTC 2008

Roland,
How dare you inject a researched, informed, reasoned opinion into this
thread!  Your going to take all the pontification, bluster and righteous
indignation out of the discussion.

Things to do:
1. Read all of Roland's references
2. Occupy self with walking the dog to provide time to gain
understanding and inspiration
3. Lie down to facilitate incorporating this new insight into thought
process
4. Analyze known facts to see if a new opinion is warranted
5. Negotiate with alter-ego to assure that new opinion fits with
personal value system
6. Don't tell anyone that you changed your mind.

COC