[RP TownTalk] Preservation Association of Riverdale Park

Lou King lking at knob.com
Fri Feb 15 20:33:05 UTC 2008

Hi all,
Welcome to town!

I don't find a good number for the Preservation Ass. If no one else
provides one try the Riverdale Historical Society. There current number
is at the Mansion (301) 854-0420.

Looking way down at the bottom of the page I see that the Preservation
page has not been changed sense July 1999.  That may explain why the
number isn't current.

Lou King (Cranky Old Coot's minder)