[RP TownTalk] Preservation Association of Riverdale Park

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 00:04:17 UTC 2008

I believe it was instrumental in getting the two Historic Districts
designated.  The page Anne referred to has Chris Davis' name as
President -- Chris has moved out of town but is still on this list and
occasionally makes valuable contributions to our discussions, drawing
on her knowledge of the history of Riverdale Park.