[RP TownTalk] Carbon Foot Print Maze

Nancy Mooney nbmooney1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 14:58:57 UTC 2008

This is an interesting conversation, because it is a complicated issue.

I was thinking at Christmas - which is better, purchasing an artificial tree that probably had a huge negative impact on the environment, production and shipping, or, a live tree every year, which is shipped from Canada and pollutes every year?  Of course, I guess we could switch to a locally grown variety, but, well....Ummmm, I don't want to. : )  I can happily use reusable bags for groceries, but don't take away my Frazier Fir!!  See? It is very complicated!

Nancy Mooney
Oglethorpe St.