[RP TownTalk] A great house painter who happens to live across the street

jcolema3 at aim.com jcolema3 at aim.com
Wed Feb 27 22:38:20 UTC 2008

Hi,
It's Jim Coleman here. I'm sure that all of you who are employed are aware of how tough the? current economic times are for folks in the area who work in the construction trade. To this end, I'd like to introduce my neighbor, William Martinez, a great house painter to the neighborhood. He's very talented. I've seen?the quality of his?work at his place. He's also very friendly and speaks fluent English. I am confident that if you tried his services, you'd be more than satisfied with his work. Here's his contact info:

William Martinez
ph: 301-864-2793

Thanks for your time,

Jim Coleman