[RP TownTalk] thai food comes to Route 1

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Sat Jan 5 17:26:09 UTC 2008

All,

We did not review any applications at the January MUTC meeting, but we
did hear some welcome news from Aakash Thakkar, who is a VP with EYA
--- Thara Thai has signed a letter of intent to open a restaurant in
the EYA development!  Hopefully it will open in early 2009, along with
Busboys and Poets.

Also, at the MUTC meeting this week we welcomed new appointees to the
committee, Aakash Thakarr, Brian Boettger, Marc Stauffer and Kate
Sharpe. Alan Thompson is the new committee chair. JD Williams and I
will continue to serve as members.  It is great to have a full
committee again and great to pass my chairman's hat along to Alan
Thomspon, who will be outstanding.

The next meeting is scheduled for the first Wednesday of February at 7:30 pm.

Alice Ewen Walker