[RP TownTalk] 4-H Reminder this Thursday

Arletta Gustafson arlettag at comcast.net
Tue Jan 8 04:52:09 UTC 2008

I wanted to remind everyone (and let anyone new know) about the Riverdale
Park 4-H Club's monthly meeting this Thursday at 6:30 at the Edmonston Rec
Center on Tanglewood.

We will be having Linda Coleman speaking from PAW about how to be a
responsible pet owner.  It's more than just feeding and housing, you know!
She will be bringing some handouts and needs to have a close approximation
of numbers to expect.

Please let me know by Wednesday eve if you will be attending and how many
will be coming.  If you're not sure, please let me know that you are a
"definite maybe" (I'm famous for these :))

Remember any youth between 5 and 18 years of age are welcome.  BRING YOUR
FRIENDS...AND THEIR FRIENDS!!  If there are younger siblings, feel free to
bring them.  They can attend, just not participate actively.

I hope to see you all there and remember ask me any questions!

Arletta
Join the Riverdale Park 4-H Club
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Riverdale+Park+4-H