[RP TownTalk] New Police Chief

jcolema3 at aim.com jcolema3 at aim.com
Sun Jan 13 20:42:23 UTC 2008

Thanks for the info.

jc

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland <twacks at his.com>
To: Lou King <lking at knob.com>
Cc: TownTalk <towntalk at riverdale-park.org>
Sent: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 3:30 pm
Subject: Re: [RP TownTalk] New Police Chief

On Jan 13, 2008, at 1:16 PM, Lou King wrote:

> Do I need to take my mellow med?

Only you and Crank know your medication schedule, Lou.  Maybe just you!

> The working session before Christmas didn't provide any info
> either. It
> was closed and that was, what 3 weeks ago.

There was a closed legislative session in December which Mayor Archer
documented (as required by the Open Meetings Act) in his report at
the regular legislative session (from my faulty memory, they
discussed known facts about the recent "noose" incident, resolved
that the town attorney should investigate further, and discussed
training for employees to prevent future incidents). That report will
appear in the January minutes.  I have to say that Mayor Archer's
report on that closed meeting was the most informative report on a
closed meeting I've heard in the dozen years I've been paying
attention to town politics.

The December work session and/or a special legislative meeting (can't
remember off the top of my head), which *was* open to the public (or
was at least documented to be in the minutes), was the same evening.
It was after the (long) closed legislative session, so I don't think
anyone but the council was actually there.

Alan
only

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us