[RP TownTalk] Cavalier high-speed internet?

Lou King lking at knob.com
Fri Jan 25 15:54:14 UTC 2008

I have no personal information. Have you looked at their web page
http://www.cavtel.com/

Sense the town has granted only one FO in town "our fiber-based
network"must be leased from Verizon. The only first hand information I
have is that when I entered 20737 into their web page to see what
services they offer, *it doesn't* work for me. On the other hand their
web page does contain valid code, whatever that means.

I feel left out! I didn't get their mass mailing.

(Yes Roland I ran it through through the W3 validator.)

Lou