[RP TownTalk] Cavalier

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 05:11:18 UTC 2008

Just a personal experience with Cavalier to report.  I switched to them because they seemed cheaper. I found their customer service such a nightmare that I switched back to Verizon within 2 weeks.  (Switching has lots of painful delays- so be sure to ask them how long it will take to actually switch if you are thinking about it.)  When I had a problem, I don't think I ever waited less than 30 minutes on hold.  And of course, sometimes got wrong answers or got cut off after all that waiting.  In fact, the customer service end of things was sooooo bad that my sister and I postulated that Verizon just set them up as a "front" company so you would always  come back to them!  Of course, these things are like airline stories. There may be dozens of others who have had great service and I just hit a bad streak.   But since you asked.....
Kathy