[RP TownTalk] Liquor Store Meeting

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:30:45 UTC 2008

Nancy and all interested parties,

The new home of the Liquor Control Board is right here in Riverdale Park at
6200 Baltimore Avenue.  Plenty of parking and in fact an easy walk for many
of us.

Should the direct protest be necessary, we will try to get a list of those
coming and then create a means of informing you exactly what time the case
will come up--so it won't take up your whole day.

Thanks for your interest in this important issue.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor