[RP TownTalk] Liquor store - Kenilworth and Riverdale Road

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 20:18:57 UTC 2008

I think the main, biggest, most immediate problem w/ a
drive-through liquor store at this location would be
the traffic problem.  That area is already a nightmare
for both drivers and pedestrians alike; I mean - you
have traffic crossing Kenilworth Avenue on Riverdale
Road.  You have traffic heading north and south on
Kenilworth.  Traffic entering Riverdale Road from
Kenilworth Avenue.  You also have traffic heading to
and from McDonalds, AND traffic entering and exiting
Riverdale Plaza.  That is one heck of a lot of traffic
heading into a relatively small area and having a
drive-in liquor store right there would only make
matters worse.  And looking at the location, I can't
begin to imagine how they'd get traffic in and out of
what would be the store, anyhow....