[RP TownTalk] Disturbing Graffiti

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 12:33:10 UTC 2008

As I was driving home from work the other day I noticed that someone has tagged the 295 Overpass that crosses 410 with MS-13 signs.  While I realize that this area isn't Riverdale Park per se, it is more than close enough for my comfort level.
  Also, I noticed yesterday that some other gang (presumably) has tagged the same area in even larger letters over the original tags: F**K
  Who in the county can we contact to paint over this?

  Todd