[RP TownTalk] Disturbing Graffiti

Kate Sharpe katherinesharpe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 19:46:36 UTC 2008

Hi Todd,

I forwarded your email to code enforcement and to our new police chief (Teresa Chambers) and they have contacted the county.  Apparently it's actually National Park Service property (because of 295) but the county is working on resolving the problem. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Kate Sharpe