[RP TownTalk] pressing summertime questions

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Thu Jul 10 18:11:44 UTC 2008

[sarah nemeth writes]
> In hyattsville, the trucks play Christmas songs!!!

I believe that one can love both gingerbread and ice cream.  I have
combined both in a bowl -- and enjoyed it.

Can anyone make the same delectable claim for spinach and its ilk?

While I applaud the pro-active distribution of milkfat throughout our
town, I equally deplore the broadcasting of -- let's not be afraid to
call it by name -- pro-vegetable propaganda.

The laws of nature dictate that children are born to drink milk.
Parents should have the right to decide for themselves how to
introduce their children to spinach, and at what age.