[RP TownTalk] Tree damage work

James Landry jplandry at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:56:17 UTC 2008

We share a mature Elm tree with our neighbor on Oliver Street. The tree was trimmed and thinned out in November, but with the storms in June, it dropped a lot of branches, not all of which made it to the ground. The service we've used in the past, Bonifant Tree Service, gave Nicki and I a quote which good. The kicker is that there is a $250 travel and set up fee that is more than the cost of the work we would like done.

Bonifant has, in the past, "shared" the set up cost among a few Riverdalians and would so again.

Anyone out there have tree work they want done before Winter?  Or: Anyone out there know of a tree "guy" who could remove the dead branches that are sitting on top of live branches, and remove dead branches from the Elm that are still, to some extent, attached to the tree?

I'm open to suggestions that don't involve me climbing this tree.

Jim Landry
jplandry at hotmail.com

Did you floss today? See MusicFromTheFilm.blogspot.com