[RP TownTalk] Little Giant closed??

Corey Slavitt cls at pobox.com
Sun Jul 13 22:19:57 UTC 2008

I just recently resubscribed to TownTalk after a year or two's
hiatus.  I missed it.

I get grumpy, too, sometimes, when delivery of stuff I count on or am
looking forward to is kind of funky.  But then I try to think about
what might be making things that way . . . someone's personal
problems, a flat tire that morning . . . who knows.  Sometimes it
helps to put things in perspective.  Though sometimes it just doesn't
help explain anything at all.  But I'm glad this time it did!

-- Corey