[RP TownTalk] Little Giant

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 12:55:53 UTC 2008

I'm looking for the lesson to draw from my experience...  We've never been
to Little Giant. I had no idea anyone ever went there. I don't drive by it
on Rt 1 all that often, but whenever I did, it always looked pretty much
deserted. From the exterior, the place certainly had a run-down appearance.
No one ever mentioned or reviewed it on either the Hyattsville
wiki<http://hyattsville.wetpaint.com/page/Eat%2C+Drink+and+Be+Merry%21>or
the Riverdale
Park wiki <http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Where+to+dine+%26+drink> "where
to eat" pages.  The only discussion I remember hearing locally about Little
Giant was the on-going problem of trucks parked there in violation of our
local ordinances.

Now I hear the food was great, and they're closed. Oh, well...