[RP TownTalk] Little Giant

Corey Slavitt cls at pobox.com
Wed Jul 16 05:09:26 UTC 2008

Friends Sarah and Bob in Hyattsville lived in Mount Pleasant before
moving to Hyattsville, and their affection for Little Giant and its
proprietors moved with them.  They know them well and could share our
sentiments.  I envision a handcrafted card -- maybe colored pencil --
of the Little Giant with its fans our front and inside smiling and
sending good wishes.  But not being an artist, my vision ends there .
. . but I can ask Sarah and Bob to share that we miss the Little
Giant and maybe get an address.  Corey